Brats, Brews & Bands
September 11, 2021
The Hub at Lacey
Are you a local food truck vendor and passionate about supporting your community? Join Gateway Rotary at the Brats, Brews & Bands to be one of the few food vendors featured at the festival! Please fill out the form below to apply, you will be contacted by the BBB team after your application has been reviewed.
Food Vendor Fees:
- Food Truck – Food Truck Spots are SOLD OUT
- Table Top Vendor (Table & 10’x10′ space only) – $100
- Open-Flame Cooking (ie. BBQ/Smoker but no truck) or Other – varies depending on specific needs
General overview of what is included.
- One (1) Truck Parking Space (food trucks)
- One (1) 10’x10’ space (non-food trucks)
- One (1) 8’ table
- Advertising on social media and website
- Electricity will be available if needed. We can accommodate grills, deep fryers and smokers.
- 8/11/2021 – Turn in forms to Thurston County Public Health. Click here for instructions.
- 9/11/2021 – Brats, Brews & Bands Festival, 1-10 p.m.