Joining us from out of town? Below are nearby hotels as well as additional attractions to check out while you’re here!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lacey – 4460 3rd Ave Se , Lacey, Washington 98503
Candlewood Suites Olympia/Lacey – 4440 3rd Ave Se Lacey, Washington 98503
Ramada by Wyndham Olympia – 4520 Martin Way East, Olympia, Washington 98516
Hampton Inn & Suites Olympia/Lacey – 4301 Martin Way E Olympia, Washington 98516
Hilton Garden Inn Olympia – 2101 Henderson Park Lane SE Olympia, Washington 98501
Hotel RL Olympia – 2300 Evergreen Park Drive, Olympia, WA 98502
DoubleTree by Hilton Olympia – 415 Capitol Way North Olympia, Washington 98501
Things to Do
Experience Olympia, our local Visitor & Convention Bureau is a fantastic resource for all things Thurston County. Below are some of their highlights for Lacey & Olympia:
- History buffs will enjoy the Lacey Historical Museum. Did you know the area was once home to 19 lake resorts? Visit this quaint museum full of fun photos reminiscent of the charming resort in Dirty Dancing.
- Kayak or fish one of the five freshwater lakes or dip your toes into the water at Long Lake Park (complete with swimming beach and dock).
- Visit the place where river meets sea. Spot local birds leisurely strolling the paths and walk the boardwalk at Billy Frank Jr. Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge.
- Visit Percival Landing’s boardwalk with stunning views of the water, capitol building and downtown is the top visitor attraction in the region.
- The Olympia Farmer’s Market is the second largest market in Washington State, next to Pike Place Market. Enjoy local maker’s handmade goods, fresh produce, local meat, seafood and baked goods.
- The iconic State Capitol sits perched atop the hill in all its majestic glory. Free tours are offered daily and the grounds feature memorials that are worth the visit.
Click here for the full area visitor guide.