Join Gateway Rotary members in the production of this year’s event! Complete the sign up form below to volunteer with us. Volunteers will receive free admission!
– All volunteers must be at least 21 years of age by the event date; no exception. ALL attendees must present a valid state-issued ID to enter the event.
– Volunteers are not permitted to consume alcohol before or during your shift. All volunteers will receive free admission to the event. After completion of Shift A or Shift B, you will be able to trade your wristband for a taster wristband.
– Activity will be outdoors and all volunteers should expect to be on standing or walking for the entirety of your shift, plan attire and footwear accordingly.
– In order to protect all BBB attendees, volunteers, and staff, Brats, Brews, and Bands will be following CDC COVID-19 related recommendations at the time of the event. Volunteers will be expected to follow those guidelines and you will receive further information on those expectations prior to the event.
– Please notify your event lead as soon as possible if you are not able to work your shift.
Volunteer Sign Ups are now closed.